- This event has passed.
USPA Presidents Cup (8-Goal) Tournament
October 11, 2017 - October 29, 2017
Presented by New Bridge Polo Club
$4500 member/$5500 non-member
For sponsorship and advertising opportunities, please e-mail or call Katie Roth at 803-341-8800
New Bridge Polo Hotline: (803) 644-7706
- Format is attached. In the event of a two way tie, who beat who if they played each other, three way tie or teams did not play each other, shootout tiebreaker will be used. Refer to 2017 USPA Rules for Shootout Tournament Tiebreaker.
- Each team is expected to bring two (2) umpire horses every time they play.
- Any schedule change request must be approved by both teams and the tournament committee.
- In the event of a rain out, game will be rescheduled for the next available day.
- Please check the info line (803-644-7706), the website (www.newbridgepolo.com) or your email for any last minute changes
- Bracket I teams play Bracket II teams- cross bracket
- Bracket III teams all play each other
- After bracket play, all Bracket I and II teams are ranked 1-6 on win loss. First and second go to semi final.
- Bracket I winner goes to semifinal
- Fourth semifinalist is the better of either third in bracket I/II or second in Bracket III, based on win loss.
- Semifinal pairings: Bracket I/II winner and Bracket III winner will be in separate semis. They will play a team they haven’t played before if possible. If one of the Bracket winners has playcd both of the others then the Bracket III winner will draw between them.
- Ties between two teams that have played each other will be broken by who beat who. All other ties will be broken by a one man penalty shootout.